Sunday, July 3, 2011

About Me



       For those of you who don’t already know me, I am not the typical college student.   After high school, I served 5 years in the US Navy as a hospital corpsman, worked as a medical assistant at an OB/GYN clinic, and from there decided to go back to school.   After attending community college for two years, I transferred to UCSD during Fall 2010 quarter as a General Biology major.  My busy days also includes being a wife to my oh so very supportive husband, Tuan and a mommy to my adorable 4 year old son, Devlin aka Teddy.  Deciding to study abroad was a very difficult decision for me, but the opportunity was so amazing that I knew I couldn’t pass it up.  Join me as I study global health and epidemiology abroad in Amman, Jordan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment