Saturday, July 30, 2011

Back in the States and Week 5 in Jordan

During week five, I was definitely ready to go home.  Mixed emotions of sadness due to having to leave  Jordan but also excited because I was ready to go home to my husband and my four year old son.   The last day at the clinic was a bit sad for me.  After having spent so much time with Dr. Duaa and her assistant and other doctors that I met in the clinic, it was sad to know that I would not be coming back for a long time or even the thought of never seeing them all again.  Everyone had been so welcoming, kind and helpful through my time there and I am so grateful to haven been given the opportunity to be a part of this all.  I hope someday to be able to come back.  




The last days of class were busy, busy.  For the classwork we had a final, a report of our analyzed survey data and a final presentation which all needed to be finalized and completed and altogether the workload was totally exhausting.  Not that I wasn't sleep deprived enough due to the busy schedule of weeks 1-4, but the day before our presentation I only slept for 30 minutes! For our final presentation, overall I thought my group did amazing.  Although we had some disagreements while working as a group (typical in all group projects), in the end our final product was outstanding and we were all proud of our work.    

Our last evening was spent attending a farewell dinner.   The food like always was amazing and being surrounded by such amazing people who went through this experience with me, made it even better.  As we watched the sunset from the restaurant, I knew my trip was coming to an end; but the experience, memories and friendships that were built during this trip would be everlasting.  

   
After a long plane trip home, I can't believe my abroad time is over.  This trip has brought new meaning to many aspects of my life.   I am very thankful for being able to explore out of my comfort zone and to be able to challenge and push myself to new heights I never imagined.   Stay tuned for a reflections/ update on how this trip has affected my life that I plan on writing in a couple of months.       

2 comments:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us:(greenlightcapitalcorporation@gmail.com)


    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us:(greenlightcapitalcorporation@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete